- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs with Ethanol (plant-derived denatured alcohol)
- No propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens and other harmful chemicals
- Refreshing, fruity scent of Australian lemon myrtle oil
- Non-sticky and quick-drying
- Keeps skin sanitised and moisturised
- Certified Made in Australia, Allergy-safe and Toxic-free
- Available in 250ml and 50ml
CHILD-FRIENDLY HAND SANITIZER
Kills 99.9% germs and bacteria when soap and water aren’t accessible
Plant-derived denatured alcohol for effectiveness, complement with Australia-grown lemon myrtle oil antibacterial properties
Rub without worries
Non-sticky and quick-drying, keeps skin sanitised and well-moisturised
Free from PEGs, Propylene Glycol, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Benkalzonium Chloride, Artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
1. Spray on hands, rub as it removes grease and dirt. Wipe with Offspring plant-based wipes.
2. No rinsing required.
3. Recommended for kids 12 month and older.
4. For kids below 6 years, use with adult supervision.
Active Ingredient: Ethanol (plant-derived denatured alcohol) – antiseptic purposes
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua(purified water), Glycerol (plant-based skin moisturiser), Carbopol (thickening agent), Backhousia Citriodora (lemon myrtle oil)
Does Offspring’s Child-Friendly Hand Sanitiser contain alcohol?
Yes, it contains Ethanol, a plant-derived denatured alcohol necessary to kill germs and bacteria. Not to worry, the Ethanol content is at a safe, healthy level that eliminates germs effectively while being gentle on your little one’s skin.
Is it safe to use this hand sanitiser multiple times a day?
Absolutely! Feel free to use it as many times as you need to.
Do I need to wash my hands after using it?
With our quick-drying formula, it only takes a few seconds for the solution to absorb into the skin, leaving your child’s skin soft, sanitised and moisturised. No rinse required!
Does it dry the skin?
Nope, instead it moisturises the skin and keeps hands velvety soft. Gotta try it to believe it!
Is it safe for my child to put his hand in his mouth after using this?
It’s certainly safe, but we’d strongly advise letting the liquid dry first before allowing your kid to put his hand in his mouth.
Can I use this on sensitive/eczema skin?
Totally! Our Child-Friendly Hand Sanitiser is certified allergy-safe and toxic free, and is made with all-natural ingredients that are hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types, including sensitive/eczema skin.
Can I purchase Offspring Product from the store?
Yes, you can also purchase from the following stores:
– PASARMAYA, Kuala Terengganu ( Eastern Region)
– Robinson @ The Gardens ( Central Region)
– Ben’s Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Publika ( Central Region)
– Ben’s Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Glo Damansara ( Central Region)
– Ben’s Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Ikano Power Centre Damansara ( Central Region)
- 1 x Offspring Natural Child-Friendly Hand Sanitizer (50ml / 250ml)